Enjoy this 10-day trip and visit four of the most beautiful Nationalparks in Uganda. Bwindi NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Kibale Firest NP and at the end of this trip Murchison Falls NP. You will also have Golden Monkey-, Chimp-, Lion- and Gorilla Trekking.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Bunyonyi Lodge Mid-range cottage in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)Dinner Included
2-3Ichumbi Gorilla Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-5Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
6Kibale Forest Camp (Safari Tent) Mid-range tented camp just outside Kibale NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
7Budongo Eco Lodge Budget lodge inside Budongo (Uganda)All Meals Included
8-9Twiga Tales Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Shoebill SAFARIS, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shoebill SAFARIS.