Botswana’s diverse and unspoilt landscapes ensure it remains one of Africa’s top safari destinations. Its wetlands and rivers support some of the highest wildlife densities in Africa; its savannahs are the stage for big cats, wild dogs and dramatic migrations. The stunning luxury lodges selected for this safari proposal take you to the best wilderness and wildlife areas. A Royal ending, overlooking the Zambezi River and with direct access to the Victoria Falls, will close this tour.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 10 years
The minimum age for this tour is 10 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Kanana Luxury tented camp inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
3-4Ngoma Safari Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Chobe NP (Botswana)All Meals Included
5-6The Royal Livingstone Luxury hotel in or near Mosi-oa-Tunya NP (Zambia)Breakfast Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Safari Online, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Safari Online.