Explore two of Botswana's most iconic safari destinations with this five-day whirlwind wildlife-watching tour of Chobe National Park and the Okavango Delta. Witness huge herds of elephants and Cape buffalo meeting to drink at the Chobe Riverfront, marvel at the diverse and colourful bird species which call the wetlands home, then spot big cats lurking along the waterways at the Okavango Delta. Botswana is a safari destination you'll never forget.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented bush camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The accommodation and destinations of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Chobe Bush Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3-4Pom Pom Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango DeltaAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.