This safari takes you to three of Botswana’s star conservation areas. You’ll begin in the Central Kalahari Game Reserve with its red sand dunes, salt pans and open plains. Your next destination is the Okavango Delta where you will get a chance to enjoy game drives, as well as mokoro rides along the waterways. The Kwando Linyanti wetlands is the last of the wilderness areas on your journey. It’s a world of papyrus and reed swamps, grasslands and riverine forests, and home to incredible wildlife.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Tau Pan Luxury lodge inside Central Kalahari GRDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3-5Splash Camp Luxury tented camp inside Kwara (Okavango Delta)All Meals Included
6-7Lagoon Luxury tented camp inside KwandoAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Discover Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Discover Africa.