Enjoy the essential highlights of Botswana and Zimbabwe on this tailor-made, customised, luxury safari tour of two of Africa's most famous countries. Explore two very different sides of the famous Okavango Delta, home to incredible animals and water activities such as mokoro trips, fishing, boat trips and much, much more. Next, it's onto Victoria Falls, where you'll stay on the Zimbabwean side and enjoy adventures such as white-water rafting and bungee jumping.
This luxury tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Pom Pom Camp Luxury tented bush camp (with rustic facilities) inside Okavango Delta (Botswana)All Meals Included
4-6The Jackal & Hide Luxury tented camp (with rustic facilities) inside Khwai (Okavango Delta, Botswana)All Meals Included
7-8Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Breakfast Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.