Safari Lodge is renowned for luxurious rooms, breath-taking views and warm hospitality. Both Victoria Falls Safari Lodge and MaKuwa-Kuwa Restaurant look out over the wild African bushveld and a central waterhole, offering endless entertainment as the animals meander down to quench their thirst each day. With views of the waterhole and wild African bush, it's hard to beat this prime setting.
This luxury tour uses lodges.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 20 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Suitable for single travelers
Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum age for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast & Dinner Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Beast Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Beast Safaris.