Mambo Gorilla Safaris Company is excited to bring you an exciting seven day, authentic Ugandan Safari Experience! Highlights of the trip include; lion tracking, observing elephants and crocodile by boat with an expert birder on hand, hippos on Kazinga Channel, a lake-village culture walk with a local guide; and many, many more exciting experiences to be had!
This budget tour uses lodges and resorts.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 18 years
The minimum age for this tour is 18 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Bunyonyi View Resort Budget resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
2-3Irungu Forest Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Queen Elizabeth NP (Uganda)All Meals Included
4-6Bunyonyi View Resort Budget resort in or near Lake Bunyonyi (Uganda)All Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Mambo Gorilla Safaris Uganda, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.