Tsavo East and Tsavo West combined forms one of the largest parks in Africa. This two parks are unique with Tsavo east being mostly plains and Tsavo West being bushy. Spot the "red elephants" and large herds of Buffaloes in Tsavo East. In Tsavo West, you will have an opportunity to spot the black rhinos at the rhino sanctuary, hippos at Mzima springs. Enjoy the beautiful views of the land formations. On this safari you have an opportunity to see all of the Big five of Africa.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
- Solo travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Voi Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo East NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Ngulia Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tsavo West NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kay Adventure Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.