The tour showcases some of the finest wildlife parks of the country, the history, and the culture of Zimbabwe. You will see the Victoria Falls, visit the Hwange, and the Matobo National Parks, the Khami and the Great Zimbabwe Monuments and finally the eastern highlands. The tour can also start in Harare and end in Victoria falls.
Things to Consider
Large group tour
Can start any day
Can be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 12 passengers per vehicle on this large group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3The Rainbow Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Victoria FallsDay 1-2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 3: Breakfast Included
4-5Hwange Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hwange NPDay 4: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 5: All Meals Included
6Bulawayo Holiday Inn Mid-range hotel in or near BulawayoBreakfast & Dinner Included
7Bulawayo Holiday Inn Mid-range hotel outside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
8Lodge at the Ancient City Mid-range lodge in or near Great ZimbabweAll Meals Included
9-10Rhodes Nyanga Hotel Mid-range hotel bordering Nyanga NP without fencesDay 9: All Meals Included
Day 10: Breakfast & Dinner Included
11Harare Holiday Inn Mid-range hotel in or near HarareBreakfast & Dinner Included
12End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by DK Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.