3-Day Lodge/Treehouse Kruger Park Safari
$622 to $682 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Must be paid in South African Rand (ZAR). Disclaimer
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
The 3-Day Lodge/Treehouse Kruger Park Safari includes: 3 hour sunset drive in Big Five Reserve, bush braai at Marula Tree Boma, a full day in the Kruger Park on open vehicle, sunrise bush walk with armed ranger, Blyde River Canyon and Three Rondawels.
Things To Consider
Medium group tour*Max. 9 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Suitable for solo travelersSolo travelers can join this tour
Suitable for all agesNo minimum age requirement
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to South Africa
- This tour starts and ends in Johannesburg (South Africa) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Balule NR (Greater Kruger), Kruger NP & Blyde River Canyon (Panorama Route)
- Activities: game drives, evening/night game drives & walking safaris (with an armed guide)
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: open-sided 4x4 vehicle & minivan
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- This tour is offered by Viva Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Viva Safaris.