Southern Africa is a vibrant, rustic and exciting region of intriguing culture, mesmerizing landscapes and of course, fantastic wildlife. This 5-day journey concentrates on the majestic Victoria Falls and the iconic wildlife of the Zambezi and Chobe regions. ***Private journey that can be customized; Regional flights from/to Johannesburg and Cape Town can be included***.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Suitable for all ages
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Batonka Guest Lodge Luxury lodge in or near Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe)Day 1: Meals at Own Expense
Day 2: Breakfast Included
3-4The Garden Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Chobe Riverfront (Chobe NP, Botswana)All Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Compass Odyssey, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.