This safari has a fully accommodated itinerary with a selection of lodges and guesthouses. This tour you will get to see the best of Namibia. You will travel from south to north. You will visit Sossusvlei, Fish river canyon, Kalahari desert, Luderitz, Swakopmund, Damaraland, Etosha National park and Okonjima.
Things to Consider
Medium group tour
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- 21 Sep 2018
- 05 Oct 2018
- 19 Oct 2018
- 02 Nov 2018
- 16 Nov 2018
- 30 Nov 2018
- 07 Dec 2018
- 21 Dec 2018
- 04 Jan 2019
- 18 Jan 2019
- 01 Feb 2019
- 15 Feb 2019
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Olive Grove Guesthouse Mid-range guest house in or near WindhoekBreakfast & Dinner Included
2Camelthorn Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Kalahari DesertAll Meals Included
3-4Canyon Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Fish River CanyonAll Meals Included
5Nest Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near LüderitzAll Meals Included
6-7Sossusvlei Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Namib-Naukluft NPAll Meals Included
8-9Swakopmund Guesthouse Luxury guest house in or near SwakopmundAll Meals Included
10Mowani Mountain Camp Luxury lodge inside Torra ConservancyAll Meals Included
11Palmwag Lodge Luxury tented camp inside PalmwagAll Meals Included
12Epacha Game Lodge Luxury+ lodge outside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
13Onkosi Camp Luxury tented camp inside Etosha NPAll Meals Included
14Okonjima Lodge Luxury lodge inside Okonjima NRAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Blue Crane Safaris Namibia, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.