Murchison Falls National Park lies at the northern end of the Albertine Rift Valley, Where the bulky Bunyoro escarpment merges into the vast plains of Acholi land. One of Uganda's oldest conservation areas, It was initially gazetted as a game reserve in 1926 to protect the wildlife-filled savanna. The park is bisected by the Victoria Nile which plunges an incredible 40 meters over the remnant rift valley wall at the dramatic Murchison Falls.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Windsor Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
2End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by East African Jungle Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.