Experience an amazing journey to Southern Africa that will allow you to explore the wonders of Cape Town and its splendid attractions such as the Natural Wonder of the World 'Table Mountain' to the award winning wineries. Then fly into yet another Natural Wonder of the World 'Vic-Falls' where you'll experience 'The Falls That Thunder' with a full day safari experience into the Chobe National Park. Then fly into South Africa and witness the famous Kruger National Park on a Big Five Safari.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 2 years
The minimum age for this tour is 2 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Ocean View House Luxury guest house in or near Cape Town (South Africa)Breakfast Included
4-6Chundukwa River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Zambezi River (Zambia)All Meals Included
7Muluwa lodge Luxury lodge outside Kruger NP (South Africa)Breakfast & Dinner Included
8-10Lukimbi Safari Lodge Luxury lodge inside Kruger NP (South Africa)All Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by African Safari Guru, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of African Safari Guru.