The trip runs from either Victoria Falls, Livingstone or Kasane Hotels and Lodges. From its north-east entry gate, it’s less than 100 km to the Victoria Falls and Livingstone. Chobe National Park is the ideal location for any visitor interested in a combination of the natural wonder of the Victoria Falls and magnificent wildlife sightings. The nearest town to the park is called Kasane. Camping Trip in the famous Chobe national park of Botswana which is known by its elephants.
This is a budget camping tour.
On this shared tour, you will join a group of other travelers. Max 7 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Cannot be customized
The contents of this tour cannot be changed.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 6 years
The minimum age for this tour is 6 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Budget camping Inside Chobe NPAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Zim Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Zim Travel & Tours.