Malaria & Vaccinations – Botswana
The information on this page is just a brief guide and should not be used to replace a consultation with your travel doctor. The government organizations and travel clinics below are trusted resources for complete and up-to-date info regarding travelers' health in Botswana.
Recommended; see websites below for more detailed immunization advice.
High risk in central and northern Botswana and low risk in the rest of the country. The highest risk of transition is in the rainy season, from November to June. See websites below for more detailed advice.
- Australia – www.travelclinic.com.au
- Canada – iamat.org – Vaccinations / Malaria
- Ireland – www.tmb.ie
- New Zealand – iamat.org – Vaccinations / Malaria
- United Kingdom – www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk
- United States – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel