Malaria & Vaccinations – Malawi
The information on this page is just a general guide and should not replace a consultation with your travel doctor. The government organizations and travel clinics below are trusted resources for complete and up-to-date info regarding travelers’ health in Malawi.
Recommended; see websites below for more detailed immunization advice.
High risk throughout the country. The highest risk of transmittal is in the rainy season, from November to April. See websites below for more detailed advice.
- Australia – www.travelclinic.com.au
- Canada – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- Ireland – www.tmb.ie
- New Zealand – iamat.org - Vaccinations / Malaria
- United Kingdom – www.fitfortravel.scot.nhs.uk
- United States – wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel