User Reviews – Masai Mara NR

It was sad to see that the Mara river had so little water.

we enjoyed to see full of wild life experience from very near, our driver was excellent and knowing all the roads in parks. but we have got surprised to know about Masai people lifestyle, I think they should come out from their old culture and live in a safe environment in terms of food and medical facility, government also take care about it for them.

A bit crowded around cheetahs, lions, etc. I prefer not to imagine it in the summer!

Animals/animals/animals, as far as the eye can see.

It was quite easy to see animals because of low grass and because we could go off road!! So many animals you can see there!!!

Everything is there to see!!! A National Geographic documentary live!!!

I could see predation several times so that was very exciting.

Amazing Masai Mara trip. You have to be there!

I liked the work of this company. We left airport and manager took us to the office, Meneh met us, we paid money and went to the Masai Mara park. Our camp was great, it was comfortable and close to the park. We saw the big 5, special thanks to our guide Richard, he is very professional, he tried to do our trip unforgettable! I will recommend this company to my friends! Olya and Denis from Russia.

Excellent and well rated tourist destination for all the people interested in African Safari.
The excellent radio networking/ communication between drives and tour guides ensures that all tourists can spot / get a glimpse of all big 5 animals.
Kenyan people are very organised and friendly. They are very open to foreigners.

I hope the road from Nairobi to Masai Mara is developed in the years to come. It would be stressful for the drivers and tourists with the existing road network.

Excellent place to go....must go!!!

A must place to visit.....very memorable!

Excellent!!!