User Reviews – Masai Mara NR

Was expecting to see the wildebeast migration, but they were very late. Without that volume of animals it was actually very empty. I've just seen better wildlife in other parks.

For the first time I saw the beast animals with my naked eyes. The experience which I cannot explain.

Wow. SO INCREDIBLE. I expected to see animals but i guess i thought they would just be laying around all day like our pet cat. Instead, we saw hyenas tearing apart a zebra and fighting over it, hippos barking at 20’ crocodiles, a lion protecting its kill from a group of marauding hyenas, a leopard climbing a tree where it had previously stored a dead gazelle, cheetahs going after a zebra... so incredible. Saw some cool birds. Did not see rhinos. Ol Pejeta was the best place to see rhinos.
We planned our trip so we would witness the Great Migration and, unfortunately, it had not yet began. This turned out to be just fine.... we saw so many animals and animals events. So if your trip doesn’t overlap the migration, there is still SO MUCH to see!

see previous comment

Beautiful place!

Masai Mara--- what can I say it is why you come to safari in Kenya!! We were just a little early for the migration but the park did not disappoint!!
Stayed at the Sopa Lodges which was nice with excellent food. Wildlife well it was incredible-- lion prides, cheetahs feeding, leopard attempting to hunt a baby buffalo, birding was excellent, hippos were fighting, etc, etc..... Kenan Travel and Tours was incredible at getting us in the most advantageous positions for photos of a lifetime. The park was incredible and we will return here just as soon as we can!!!!

Looks like picture book Africa. Chance to ride Air balloon so you saw animals and landscape from different angle

immensity of the reserve
quantity and diversity of animals
you have the filling to be part of the pray
access to be improved

Is is a destination to visit Kenya Safari. Feeling free when surrounding by endless Savannah so it made me wondering why keeping wildlife in the zoo.

Masai Mara an incredible reserve to see wildlife and to visit the Masai