User Reviews – Masai Mara NR

Nice atmosphere:)
We could meet top of the Kilimanjaro when we were on the way to back to Nairobi:)

Amazing tour

I had an amazing game drive in Masaai Mara, managed to see all the big fives and other animals with detailed infor about the reserve. Perfect timing and managed to get the migration of wildebeest.

I was there during the great migration and this is the best wildlife viewing I have experienced in Africa. It is easy to see all of the big five except for rhinos. I would recommend it anyone.

People that works in the Park and Government should take more care about the rout that drivers take inside the park, because i noticed and was told for other people who visited the Maasai mara National park, that the drivers go off the autorized pad in order to aproach tourists closer to big animals, stressing them out, invading their privacy and vital space (specially the ones with little babies), and also with actions drivers are exposing to more risks to tourists.

Magical Wild Life

The animals that are inside the park are incredible, it is possible to see a very large number of different animals, it was my first visit to a Safari and I was amazed by all that I can see.

Amazing place- hope it never changes. Saw cheetah, lions, leopard, and lots of wildebeest!

An amazing experience!

Being a lover for wild animals and nature in general my experience was breathtaking,we were able to see the big 5,the ugly 5 were also in the reserve including the marabou stork,certain indigenous trees were in the vicinity too.The tented camps were great and our driver/guide was very knowledgeable.though the wildebeests migration was over we were able to see one of the points where this happens on sand river where there were many hippos and crocodiles.

Great scenary

The paradise

Sleep at Basecamp 5 stars, weather perfect, the animal was so close, cheetah, hippo, elephant, zebra, lions, girafes, the park is beautiful we do a picnic near an acacias, it was the paradise

Exceeding my expectation

This is my first safari so I went without any expectation. I booked the trip specifically to see the animal migration and I wasn't disappointed at all. During my 5 days visit, I managed to see 3 different animal crossings. The park itself is amazing. There are just wildlife's everywhere, all around you, at any time of the day. It's a photographer's dream to come to this park.