User Reviews – Lake Nakuru NP

Small park, has every thing one wants to see in Africa! A must visit place.

Lots a beautiful animals & birds...

Amazing

During my tour I got to enjoy the view of the animals, I learned their names and a little bit on their behaviour. The weather was perfect, no rain . The service offered was very good, from the tour guide to hotel attendants. I got also to savour local food prepared well. I thank the team Abandera Africa Royals Trails who organized the tour and I am looking forward to go back when times allows.

Could have spend another day here, saw a lot of animals in a short drive- liked the accommodation and the food!

This was our first destination so seeing the wildlife for the first time was exciting. The accommodations were great as was the chance to see all of the wildlife.

We saw so much in just 3 hours! It took us a bit longer to get there after our plane was delayed and then traffic driving there but it was amazing! We saw the black rhino and a leopard in the first five minutes! We more so did a sunset/night game drive so we didn’t see any birds. The accommodation - Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge was my favorite of the trip!! Stunning views and great rooms.

It met every expectation.

Our spot was a safari in Masai Mara
Lake Nakuru was reellt good too

I loved visiting Lake Nakuru national park. As we only had a few hours here we didn't spend as much time in this park and so we didn't see as much wildlife as we did in Masai Mara. I also really liked that the roads were much better here. It was more comfortable driving.

Be cause I saw RHINOS!!!!

• 4.4/5