User Reviews – Lake Nakuru NP

A very diverse park from Masai Mara. We thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, and it was much quieter (less vans/trucks around "big" animals)

a lot of baboons and rhinos

The water level was high, so the road near the flamingos was blocked. We saw both white and black rhinos.

Our spot was a safari in Masai Mara
Lake Nakuru was reellt good too

I loved visiting Lake Nakuru national park. As we only had a few hours here we didn't spend as much time in this park and so we didn't see as much wildlife as we did in Masai Mara. I also really liked that the roads were much better here. It was more comfortable driving.

I was expecting much more flamingos and birds in lake Nakura. However I was amazed by the closeness to the animals (zebras, buffalos, antilopes...). We also saw 3 rhinos and the views were amazing.

Be cause I saw RHINOS!!!!

spent our time ob crescent island was wonderful to walk with the amimals

Lake Nakuru has a severe problem with flooding but this did not seem to affect the animals. We saw the Rothschild giraffes, large cape buffalo herds and black rhinos here. There was more vegetation at this park but when you got to the open plain, the animals were visible.

It is a small park but you can see a lot of animals, not big cats but in exchange the best place to view rhinos. There are not too much flamingos as some years ago, but there are enough and is a very beautiful environment.

• 4.3/5