User Reviews – Queen Elizabeth NP

Equator crossing was fun!

Beautiful and quite diverse. Very interesting area.

Beautiful scenery. Really beautiful birds. Would have loved to gone through some backroads to get closer to some of the wildlife.

Beautiful scenery and lots of varied wildlife.

QEO is great for game drives but because of restrictions, it's not always easy to get that close to some of the wildlife. Although a boat ride down the Kazinga Channel is worth the trip alone. There is a real African bush vibe in QEP, and it was here that we stayed in a tent next to the Channel with all the hippos passing through at night. Quite an experience!

When you are floating close to the shores of the big lakes you'll see lots of beautiful birds. We saw many elephants, some lions and big number of Uganda cobs. Although the bush vibe and the scenic beauty are a bit less because of the road running through a part of the park.

driving through to hippo hill we didn't see much wildlife only a young bull elephant checking us out

We stayed at Hippo Hill campsite, it was very rustic could do with an upgrade on washing facilities. The views from camp were beautiful up close to hippo's in the evening , flamingos on the salt lake in the day. We also went on an amazing boat trip that was organised through one of the parks lodges, it was great for birds with elephants on the banks of the river.

geweldig

De beste ervaring uit mijn leven.
Zoveel gezien op zo een korte tijd ik heb van ieder seconde en iedere minuut voluit genoten.

more than good

Paradijs. you always want to stay longer. A place you want to go back to.

only reviewed the park from my computer,but i certainly recommend a personal visit if possible.

I am a 90 year old male. I am no longer able to get around as I did when I was younger. But what I have seen from my computer has convinced me that I would encourage my friends and relatives to visit Queen Elizabeth
National Park if possible.

• 4.3/5