Dusty Roads Adventures & Tours
- Office In:
- 20-50 employees (Founded in 2003)
- Tour Types:
- Custom budget & mid-range tours that can start every day
- Price Range:
- $150 to $1,200 ppper person per day (USD, excl. int'l flights)
Email Amanda och Sigrid | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: 2-5 safaris
It was exciting , educational and fun. Imagine getting to sleep among elephants!
On our trip we got to experience the safari, good food which was cooked by our own chef! The pancakes were a favorite :) We got to camp above the Simba- park. That night we got to experience what it was like to have the savanna outside of our tent! Among other things, we were visited by elephants, and we heard the lions hunt! An experience I think about often! We strongly recommend our experience with Dusty Roads!
Email Paul | 35-50 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Brilliant from start to finish
The staff knowledge and care for your well being was amazing. Really excellent trip. Saw the big 5, close up to so many animals The skill of the driver to get us close and find them was second to none. The food the chief made was brilliant. Had a great time and would recommend to anyone.
Email Jeff & Ellen | 65+ years of age | Experience level: over 5 safaris
Trip to Ngorongoro Crater
We were absolutely and fully satisfied with the service. Our son, living in Arusha, made the arrangements. We had two nights in a very satisfactory but not over-the-top Tanzanian-owned and managed tourist hotel in Karatu town, a day tour of Ngorongoro, and transport from Karutu to, in, and from the park. The package was very affordable despite the reputation for Tanzanian park tours being expensive, and Kudu Lodge was everything we could have needed.
Email Jeremy | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: over 5 safaris
We went to Tarangire National Park. We went camping with about 10 others.
We had a wonderful time at Tarangire National Park in Tanzania with Dusty Roads Adventures & Tours. These were some of the highlights:
1) Our guide drove safely. He had good English and was easy to communicate with- friendly and thoughtful in conversation. In addition, he could teach us some things about the wildlife in the park, which was great.
2) The food was good. Simple, yet delicious.
3) We arrived on a Friday afternoon. On arrival at the camp site, we drove by a herd of elephants that was in sight of the camp site. That was really cool! Then, we went on a game drive. When we returned, our tents had been set up for us at the camp site and food was ready for us :). We then had dinner and went to sleep in the tents.
4) We saw lots of animals- lots of elephants, big and small, the shy dik-dik antelopes, zebra, wildebeest, antelopes of different varieties, and many beautiful birds.
5) We also felt that this trip was reasonably priced.
Email Jarrod | 20-35 years of age | Experience level: over 5 safaris
Great Value Mid Range Safari Experience
We travelled with a group with Dusty Roads to Tarangire National Park for just a single night. Our driver was fantastic and very safe on the open roads heading out to the park (not always the case with some operators). On arriving at the park the staff quickly offloaded the camping gear and then while we went on a game drive they set everything up for us. We chose the option of camping which was a great experience. The food was great and the tents were just perfect for a real in the bush camping experience. A big thanks to Mollel for organising everything. A very enjoyable and stress free trip.
Email aude | 35-50 years of age | Experience level: first safari
Definitely not to recommend
Following all the good reviews, i choosed dusty road safari and asked for Jeff as a guide.
He has been careless, had offhand remarks that made me feel really unconfortable for 3 days.
He was eager to finish the tour, rushed me to leave the park for the airport , where we have been 2 hours before expected time.
- All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Dusty Roads Adventures & Tours, not SafariBookings