Reviews

Spain ES
Visited: May 2023 Reviewed: Jun 6, 2023

Email Simin  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Exceptional Service and Unforgettable Memories with Bienvenido a Ken

I had an incredible experience with Bienvenido a Kenya Safari Tours, and I wanted to take a moment to express my appreciation for their outstanding service. Our guide, Martin, was truly exceptional. He demonstrated an immense passion for his job and went above and beyond to ensure we had the best wildlife experience possible. Martin's expertise and enthusiasm in locating various animals were truly remarkable, and his knowledge of the Kenyan wilderness added an extra layer of excitement to our safari adventure.

I would also like to extend my gratitude to Purity, who handled our communication through WhatsApp. She was incredibly friendly and always available to assist us with any queries or concerns we had. Her prompt and helpful responses made us feel valued and well taken care of throughout our trip.

Overall, I highly recommend Bienvenido a Kenya Safari Tours to anyone planning a safari in Kenya. The exceptional service provided by Martin, along with the warm and efficient assistance from Purity, made our experience unforgettable. We will definitely be returning for another adventure with them in the future.

Senica   –
Hungary HU
Visited: September 2023 Reviewed: Oct 5, 2023

Email Senica  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Highly recommended, great prices, even better experiences!!!

Found this operator through the internet. I trusted them with my deposit and for my entire safari trip, and they surely did not disappoint. Purity assisted me all throughout, she answered any questions I may have maximum 1 working day from when I sent it. They are very responsive and helpful. My flight got delayed, so I consequently was chasing after time in order to make it to my safari, but they were very understanding and made sure I got to my safari vehicle! I found their rates to be one of the best in Kenya, so I went for them. My safari all in all went perfectly fine: experienced drivers, good food, nice accommodations, great coordination! I highly recommend Bienvenido :D

Alex   –
Belgium BE
Visited: October 2023 Reviewed: Oct 11, 2023

Email Alex  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Essential safari experience for affordable price

This was the best affordable offer we could find for a budget safari tour for 3 days and it went very well. We chose to stay at another hotel located nearby to the one normally used for this tour (booked separately, and the accommodation cost of the lodge normally used in this tour was deduced from the price). We saw lots of animals (although the great migration was already over by begin October). After the tour we planned to go to lake Naivasha, not to Nairobi. Much to our surprise (we were planning to go there by ourselves from Mai-Mahiu stop), the agency arranged for us to join a separate transfer with another group, who brought us to our next point so that we did not need to think how to get there by ourselves. At no extra cost. Naivasha is located on the way to Nakuru, another safari destination, so it was convenient. All negotiations with the agency went smoothly in watsapp and email. They communicate well and reply fast. So it is easy to customize the tour to large extent, if needed. Good value for money.

Fabiana   –
Visited: August 2019 Reviewed: Oct 26, 2019

Email Fabiana  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

3 days maasai mara with Bienvenido kenya safari

I contact many company in kenya but i chose this company because their rates were within my budget and they were very fast to reply to my emails.I recommend this company to any one travelling to kenya

Florian   –
Germany DE
Visited: November 2019 Reviewed: Dec 10, 2019

Email Florian  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Private Safari to Amboseli and Tsavo

Organization of the trip was perfect, I was very pleased with the e-mail contact, availability and overall organization. The agreed Itinerary was kept to 100%, the pricing was very reasonable.

The driver/guide (Daniel) did a very good job even though conditions were sometimes difficult because of the rain. For me he was explaining just enough while at the same time giving me time to enjoy for myself. I always felt safe in the car and think I saw the most I could. The car itself was well maintained and comfortable.

The accomodation in Amboseli was very basic, while still clean and adequate (maybe I would choose an accomodation inside the park next time). The Tsavo accommodations were both amazing (Voi Safari Lodge and Ngulia Safari Lodge).

Due to the time of year, the parks presented on their greenest site, even though spotting animals was more difficult. I did nevertheless see most of the "trademark" animals and was very happy with that.

Overall, I would definitely recommend a Safari with Bienvenido.

Florian   –
Germany DE
Visited: February 2020 Reviewed: Feb 26, 2020

Email Florian  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Safari to Aberdares, Samburu and Ol'Pejeta

After my first Safari I decided to go a little of the normal path and visit the area around Mount Kenja.

As the last time, communication and booking was fast and without problems. Requests for changes in the Itinerary were immediately acted upon.

The driver again was reliable, even though the car itself had minor technical difficulties. The lodges were spectacular, the parks and the wildlife were diverse and stunning.

Morgan   –
Visited: April 2022 Reviewed: Jun 15, 2022

Email Morgan  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Bienvendio was organized and provided a great safari experience!

We booked a 3-day tour with pick up in Nairobi and drop-off in Mombasa. We visited Amboseli and Tsavo National Parks. The communication before we booked was very organized and quick. Our driver was very knowledgeable about parks and animals which made the safaris very enjoyable. We would definitely recommend/do again if we come back to Kenya!

Gabriela   –
Poland PL
Visited: February 2022 Reviewed: Jun 16, 2022

Email Gabriela  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

professional and passionate abou animals

We visited 3 parks and it was totally worth it. We have chosen a budget version with tents and I can imagine any other way - tents were well equipped with toilets. At night we were hearing wild animals in parks. We have seen lots of animals. The best park was Maasai Mara because of of-road. Totally recommend it!

Kasia   –
Poland PL
Visited: July 2022 Reviewed: Aug 16, 2022

Email Kasia

6 day overwhelming safari!!!

We loved the 6 day trip with our guide Maxwel, the ride and the nature

Peter   –
Kenya KE
Visited: February 2018 Reviewed: Mar 16, 2018

Email Peter

It was a great experience. Their guidance was awesome

Just the best.
It makes you proud of your country. It's a magical experience. #magicalKenya

4.2/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings