Reviews

Czech Republic CZ
Visited: February 2020 Reviewed: Mar 3, 2020

Email Jiri Bartos  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

5 national parks Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Tsavo East and Tsavo West

Thank you very much for beautiful week full of new experience and provided information from the best driver ever - Mutemi.
We visited 5 national parks Masai Mara, Lake Nakuru, Amboseli, Tsavo East and Tsavo West in 6 days with all family and parents.
Good job ! Thanks a lot ☺
Jiri, Radka, Sara,Klara and parents

Jesica   –
Argentina AR
Visited: August 2017 Reviewed: Aug 30, 2017

Email Jesica  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Great experience

We had a great experience with Bienvenido. We hired a private safari to visit Amboselli, Lake Nakuru and Masaai Mara. The van was in good conditions and our guide, David, was really helpful. He was willing to answer all our questions and search for the best places to see the wildlife.
We highly recommend this company :)

James Miller   –
Visited: July 2016 Reviewed: Sep 11, 2016

Email James Miller  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Awesome experience at Masai Mara and Amboseli

I had my awesome safari in Kenya with this company and I enjoyed from airport transfer to the days in the wild. I had an awesome driver guide who had knowledge about the animals and attractions. This company made my visit to Kenya enjoyable and worthy.

Clara   –
Spain ES
Visited: April 2016 Reviewed: Sep 10, 2016

Email Clara  |  Experience level: first safari

It was an awesome trip

I had a nice trip ever with my family.The driver was so friendly ,i experienced the best hospitality with bienvenido.

4.2/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Bienvenido Kenya Tours and Safaris, not SafariBookings