Reviews

Tanzania TZ
Visited: August 2022 Reviewed: Aug 29, 2022

Email Michael  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Excellent experience with hiring RAV4 from Gladiola

I approached Gladiola at midnight of the day before I needed to hire a car, because another company let me down. I received an initial response after midnight, and confirmed a vehicle hire before 9am the following morning.

The company representative was at the agreed point for both pick up and drop off, dead on time. He was 2friendly, helpful and professional. The vehicle was in good condition, and I had no mechanical issues whatsoever.

I would strongly recommend Gladiola to others looking for a reasonably priced ($90/ day for unlimited km, plus $20 each for airport drop off and pick up) 5 door RAV4 with a retractable roof panel.

Pia   –
Norway NO
Visited: July 2022 Reviewed: Jul 25, 2022

Email Pia  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Great service!

Didas and his team were trustworthy, friendly, helpful and serviceminded. We booked a car for our safari, and everything went as planned. Would choose them again.

Pedro de Argentina   –
Argentina AR
Visited: June 2022 Reviewed: Jun 20, 2022

Email Pedro de Argentina  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Perfect experience in Tanzania

We had the opportunity to hire a self-driving vehicle with Gladiola Adventure Arusha and from the first moment of contact everything was really perfect, the communication with Didas and his assistant Melkiory both before and during our trip was total, both always attentive to solve and respond to any Consultation, your great experience is noted. Regarding the unit, everything was 10 points, a beautiful toyota land cruiser with a roof tent and fully equipped for cooking, refrigerator included to enjoy some well-deserved cold beers at the end of the safari day. It is a 100 x 100 reliable company. Many thanks to Didas and his entire team.

(automatic translation from Spanish)

Doria   –
France FR
Visited: February 2021 Reviewed: Aug 11, 2021

Email Doria  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Great people for great adventures

We did a szlf drive safari last February with Gladiola adventures and we were thrilled Didas has been nothing but unfailing to us. He spent a lot of time planning the safari day by day and we ended up following his suggestions to the letter because he was right. We were indeed planning way to much. He has also been very reactive when the car had a little defect. He replied to us immediately and sent someone to help us on a very short notice. So he is knowledgeable, helpful and reliable. No hesitation here!

Nicolas   –
France FR
Visited: June 2021 Reviewed: Jun 18, 2021

Email Nicolas  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

4x4 rental for self drive safari

We rented two vehicles from Gladiola. We recommend them 100%. We have changed our plans several times, but they have always been very reactive and accommodating. Vehicles in good condition. We compared with several rental agencies in Arusha, we are very happy with our choice.

Nadja   –
Germany DE
Visited: March 2021 Reviewed: Mar 31, 2021

Email Nadja  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Best service!

I hired a RAV4 for Mkomazi and daytrips to Kilimanjaro-Area. The communication via WhatsApp was perfect. Very quick and kind replies, pointed and exactly tailored to my question. Price and Car were super. Highly recommended!

Alex   –
Ukraine UA
Visited: February 2021 Reviewed: Mar 25, 2021

Email Alex  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Good experience with professional company

Good service, perfect stuff, hi level professional guide and driver. Highly recommend!

Jiri Dolezal   –
Tanzania TZ
Visited: March 2021 Reviewed: Mar 20, 2021

Email Jiri Dolezal  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Renting a 4x4 car in Arusha

My experience was excellent. Fast communication, great service. I got my car directly to my accommodation. They were very willing.

William   –
New Caledonia NC
Visited: October 2020 Reviewed: Oct 21, 2020

Email William  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

One week self drive safari

My girlfriend am I just completed a selfdrive safari for the second time with Gladiola adventure. I once again rented a landcruiser equiped specially for safaries with the roof tent that was the "perfect weapon" for our one week sef drive camping trip in Ngorongoro and Serengeti !
Didas and his team have been fully involved in our trip being connected to us anytime we needed to and very arranging ! No surprises and an unforgatable experience for us ! We are already considering our next trip to Northern Tanzania !!!

Charlotte C.   –
China CN
Visited: March 2020 Reviewed: Jul 15, 2020

Email Charlotte C.  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Wonderful experience & precious memory

I would highly recommend Gladiola to anyone who’s planning a safari tour in Tanzania! We went on the safari tour in March 2020, during which the three of us were still taking online classes. This meant that we had to make adjustments to the itinerary so that we could attend the classes on time. Despite all the difficulties, Dixon and Didas gave us a perfect safari experience!

Dixon was extremely responsible - he would watch out for animals all the time and make sure that we can see as many animals as possible. March is rain season so that it was quite difficult to see animals because of the high grasses. But we were still able to see many animals because of him. Kudos to Dixon! Also, Dixon is a true animal lover himself, so you can feel his passion when he talks about the animals... He can tell you all about the animals if you’re willing to listen all day long :)

We also like Didas a lot - He’s a decent man and treated us with much hospitality and friendliness. :)

We traveled to Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater and Lake Manyara. Four months have passed since the tour and I still could not forget about the wonderful views in Tanzania. I’m planning to go back again with my parents sometime in the future! Hope the pandemic situation would end soon and life could go back to normal ASAP.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Gladiola Adventure, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Gladiola Adventure are subject to their terms & conditions