Reviews

Tom   –
Hungary HU
Visited: April 2022 Reviewed: Apr 28, 2022

Email Tom  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

The Sky Bay crew was very professional well organized Tour operator Thomas from Canada

The Skyway crew was very professional well organized Tour operator

Andrea   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: December 2021 Reviewed: Dec 30, 2021

Email Andrea  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Friendly and responsible

Boy David took me around the Gorilla Highlands in a professional way, and brought a friendly touch to it all, making the sun shine even brighter.

Diana   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: September 2021 Reviewed: Dec 20, 2021

Email Diana  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Is the best

They are the best. They are smart, friendly and I recommend them 100%.

Tess   –
Sweden SE
Visited: November 2021 Reviewed: Dec 18, 2021

Email Tess  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Had the best time!

We had the best experience going chimpanzee- and gorilla trekking and visiting Queen Elizabeth National Park and lake bunyonyi! Our driver David showed us some really good spots along the way and was really helpful when we had something we wanted to do. My highest recommendations to David, thank you for everything! / best regards Tess

Iain Perry   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: September 2019 Reviewed: Dec 6, 2021

Email Iain Perry  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

A very reliable company, with great experience on safaris in Uganda.

David was our driver for this great safari in Uganda, his knowledge of the wildlife on our trip was fantastic, we always felt safe with him a the
wheel. thanks for a great trip.

Alinda Gloria   –
Uganda UG
Visited: July 2016 Reviewed: Nov 21, 2021

Email Alinda Gloria  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Satisfactory

It was a 10 days gorilla and chimp tracking safari. Beginning with communication during preparations up to the activities in field, everything was to the point. Warm staff and a caring and cheerful driver guide David. It was value for my money.Thank u Skyway expeditions. ...!

Joseph Atwine   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: May 2021 Reviewed: Nov 13, 2021

Email Joseph Atwine  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

The tour operator was so professional, full of fun and friendly. He is such an amazing tour guide!

It was such a great experience, throught our entire 14 days Uganda to Rwanda tour!, The tour guide was amazing, with good sense of humor. He was well equiped with enough information about all the sites of our interest and had a lot of options to suggest to us. My son mostly liked the mount elgon and muchison falls experience It was such a great adventure for me and my family as it created greater memories .It was fun! Fun! Fun! We got much more than we paid for. Best place to trust with your vacation and have fun to the fullest.

4.9/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Skyway Expedition Tours, not SafariBookings