Reviews

Manfred Msendo   –
Zimbabwe ZW
Visited: January 2021 Reviewed: Aug 16, 2021

Email Manfred Msendo

These guys are very professional, welcoming and make sure you have a memorable holiday. Excellent!

As someone relatively new to travel and tourism I was a bit skeptical about my travel to the Victoria falls until I spoke to Afro Dawn safaris and they promised to take care of my family’s needs whilst on holiday and they did exactly that! My stay and itinerary was lovely and well planned paying special detail to our little baby who was 6 months at the time. Accomodation, activities and eating places made sure our little princess was catered for as well and on top of the exciting activities they lined up for us our stay was very comfortable and safe.

David Lacy   –
Visited: June 2021 Reviewed: Jul 26, 2021

Email David Lacy  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Isabella and her group were friendly, professional and helpful.

We booked the private guided tour of Victoria Falls with Isabella. The tour was very good but expect to get wet, even with raincoats. After the tour Isabella arranged for us to have dinner at The Boma where there is a dinner and drum show – that was a lot of fun. Finally, Isabella took us to a local market where we were able to buy some local goods. Isabella and her group were friendly, professional and helpful.

Helen   –
United Kingdom UK
Visited: April 2024 Reviewed: May 8, 2024

Email Helen  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

9 day / 8 night Victoria Falls to Okavango Delta Experience

We had a fantastic experience with Afro Dawn Safaris and would really recommend this little local team. Isabella was very responsive ahead of the trip and helped us modify the itinerary to what we wanted for our honeymoon. The trip itself was really great and very smooth - Paul drove us from Zimbabwe to Botswana and made sure we had everything we needed at each stop. We did the fantastic flight over Victoria Falls, beautiful sunset cruise on the Zambezi river, game drives and boat trips in Chobe, and stayed at Elephant Sands which was a very special experience. Final stops to see the Makadikadi Salt pans and visit the Moremi game reserve. The whole experience was wonderful. Thanks Isabella & Paul.

Mr Chengappa   –
India IN
Visited: July 2023 Reviewed: Jul 11, 2023

Email Mr Chengappa  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Dedicated , thoughtful and professional

Afro Dawn safaris was recommended to us by friends . We found them to be very reliable , quick to respond to a query and they really worked hard at getting us good deals .
We had a fantastic experience both at Chobe as well as the Okavango Delta all thanks to the dedicated team of Afro Dawn Safaris who ensured a seamless experience for our group

Zerubabel   –
Spain ES
Visited: May 2021 Reviewed: Aug 25, 2021

Email Zerubabel  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

The masterpiece memorable experience beyond expectations

First off, the overall experience was phenomenal. It started from the moment my colleagues and I chose to take a break from the ordinary. Choosing the right supplier was difficult as one always needs the best to make experience memorable, which was our main desire. We just accidentally chose Afro Dawn Safaris, but little did we know that we had established a date with our miracle. The team became our guardian angels from suggesting hot packages and communicating the best decision. They were basically timely in responsiveness and communication in general.
Charmed into making a 5-Day Victoria Falls and Chobe NP Package booking, the moment of truth came when we arrived at Victoria Falls Airport. Isabella and her team were so professional, caring and we had our warmest welcome ever and that's when we realized the choice we had made was second to none. During the tours within and without Victoria Falls, we got the experience that we will forever live to remember, coupled with the affordability of the tour packages and the great service they offer.
In short, if you consider value for money and a seamless experience, consider booking with Afro Dawn Safaris. I would have loved to write about my personal experience with them bit-by-bit, but words wouldn't suffice. I highly recommend Afro Dawn, and for a guide, Isabella made me an experience of my life. Planning to visit other destinations around Southern Africa this coming December, I am definitely considering dealing with this same team as they value me more than I spend.

Cosmos   –
South Africa ZA
Visited: August 2021 Reviewed: Aug 18, 2021

Email Cosmos  |  20-35 years of age

Unparalleled service with unmatched Customer Service

If affordability at high quality service is what you are looking for, then Afro Dawn is who you'd want to partner with on your next tour. When visiting you don't have to worry about itinerary and logistical issues, its a moment to rest and refresh, having a service provider dedicated to upholding this is exactly what any tourist would love. They are very warm-hearted, welcoming and friendly. It's like they are family and they make your stay worthwhile. Definately using their services again

Chris   –
South Africa ZA
Visited: May 2024 Reviewed: May 20, 2024

Email Chris  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Great, friendly professional service

We used Afro Dawn Safaris to arrange the Boma Dinner and Drum show, a sunset dinner boat cruise as well as a full day Chobe national park and Chobe river excursions. All I can say is WOW for the smooth and seamless logistics from Afro Dawn. They went out of their way, and even where we had time to kill would take a detour and show us something interesting. All three excursions were amazing! From a logistics point-of-view the Chobe trip required 3 border crossings each way, and with Afro Dawn this was no effort and seamless.

Their staff are friendly, well-informed and happy to share their knowledge of the area.

My greatest thanks go out to Isabella and her team. I will definitely use them again for anything and everything Vic Falls and surrounds!

Corinne et Danièle   –
France FR
Visited: April 2024 Reviewed: Apr 18, 2024

Email Corinne et Danièle  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

A very well organized trip, very responsive people, attentive...perfect!!

I very seriously recommend this small agency which contributed to this magnificent trip...
Perfect organization, very concerned with satisfying its customers...
I'm already considering another project with them....

(automatic translation from French)

Katerina   –
Russia RU
Visited: December 2023 Reviewed: Jan 20, 2024

Email Katerina  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Victoria Falls experience

We traveled to VF last December with Afro Dawn Safaris. We really enjoyed our trip because everything was very well organized. All guides were very friendly, helpful, informative and professional. Everything was always on time. The guides always tried to make our stay as memorable and pleasant as possible, eg we visited very nice restaurants. Special thanks to our guide Bella, she was online 24/7 and was very responsive to all our requests. All guides were very flexible to change itinerary when needed. Would highly recommend this company.

Hina ATL   –
Visited: December 2023 Reviewed: Dec 28, 2023

Email Hina ATL  |  50-65 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Exceptional

We had a great experience with Afro Dawn. Our guide Isabella was awesome and helped us with every little detail. We did not have to worry about anything. We booked all our excursions with Afro Dawn. She was very responsive and accommodating to our every need.

4.9/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Afro Dawn Safaris, not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Afro Dawn Safaris are subject to their terms & conditions