Reviews

Saif   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: October 2023 Reviewed: Nov 21, 2023

Email Saif  |  35-50 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Top notch experienced tour operators

I did a Serengeti and Tarangire safari with my family during October. I was amazed by how this company did to deliver their services, from Joyce who organized our safari to the tour guide who took us to these wonderful parks. He knew where to spot animals also given in depths information about them. I was taken away by the massive bird knowledge he had, I was able to learn a lot and gain awesome awareness. To say the less, you shouldn’t look elsewhere: Book with them!!

Anola Semndili   –
Visited: July 2023 Reviewed: Sep 2, 2023

Email Anola Semndili  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Our tour operator was very professional and made sure to make the trip worthy every penny

I went to Serengeti, Tarangire, Lake Manyara and the amazing Ngorongoro Crater with Arisi Safaris, our guide had very sharp eyes to spot animals and he was so good to everyone in our family during safari. The plan for this safari from the beginning to the end was handled with a great professionalism. I saw the different pride of lions, rhino, cheetahs and so much zebras, gazelle, the wildebeests and much more. What took my breath away was the river crossing at Mara River. I will definitely travel again there and I would recommend Arisi Safaris to everyone planning a safari in Tanzania

Caroline   –
Visited: August 2023 Reviewed: Sep 1, 2023

Email Caroline  |  65+ years of age  |  Experience level: 2-5 safaris

Superlative!

Fantastic trip to Ngorongoro with Arisi Safaris. Moses my driver and tour guide was outstanding at spotting animals that others seemed to miss. All arrangements smooth and plain sailing from the pick up at my hotel in Arusha to the drop off at Arusha airport. An unbeatable experience. (And the packed lunches were superb too!)

Richard Ibrahim Mapunda   –
United Arab Emirates AE
Visited: February 2023 Reviewed: Mar 25, 2023

Email Richard Ibrahim Mapunda  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: first safari

Arisi Safaris is the best choice for a first visit to Tanzania,Excellent tour guide, quality service

Trip was very good we enjoyed alot. This is second booking with Arisi Safarisi tours for me. Every time I have visitors I call up Arisi Safarisi because of their quality services, affordability and hospitality.
If you plan to go Tanzania and East Africa, i recommend to book your trip with Arisi Safarisi for better better arrangement of your trip and quality of services .
Habib come to Tanzania -East Africa...!!

Meelavina van de Ham   –
Netherlands NL
Visited: November 2022 Reviewed: Jan 9, 2023

Email Meelavina van de Ham  |  20-35 years of age  |  Experience level: over 5 safaris

Very responsible tour operator, my safari was well planned.

The safari was made possible by good arrangement and reliability of Arisi Safaris, very responsible team from the airport to my hotel was very smooth and comfortable. I was never worried around them in my entire travel. Arisi team was very responsible and reliable, my expectations and value for money was mate. I will use them again when I travel to Tanzania and also I recommend them to everyone planning to visit Tanzania and East Africa in general.

5.0/5

Disclaimer

• All corporate and/or tour info is provided by Arisi Safaris , not SafariBookings
  • The tours offered by Arisi Safaris are subject to their terms & conditions