User Reviews – Tarangire NP

So many Elephants, this park but really nice it wasn’t as good as the Serengeti or crater.

one of the best park in the world

BECAUSE OF THE BIG 5

This was our favourite, probably because we had excellent weather but also because we saw new things literally around every corner.

Plenty of animals, beautifull sceneries. We loved it!

There really is a lot of baobabs. It is necessary to look.

Tarangire is home of the storied baobab trees, and they are amazing. The park also had an incredible amount of elephants; I'd estimate that we saw hundreds. Also, which termite mounds may not seem exciting, there was a part of the park that had a field full of them; all several feet high. It wasn't something I could capture in a photo. WE also saw wildebeest, giraffes, lions, and plenty of zebras to highlight a few. We stayed at one lodge (Sopa), but had lunch at another and both were delightful: serene, clean, with good cuisine.

If I could rate this above excellent, I would. Tarangire was our favorite national park to visit.

A nice introduction for the safari

This wasn't meant to be part of our itinerary but availability at Serengeti was fully booked Castro booked this for us and I am glad he did! It was beautiful and very quiet and we saw 100s of Elephant which was breath-taking.

• 4.6/5