You will arrive in Uganda and travel to Murchison Falls National Park. Expect a detour visit to Zziwa Rhino Sanctuary, game drive and launch trip to the bottom of the falls. Thereafter, transfer to Kibale National Park for the Chimp trekking experience. Exit Kibale and go Queen Elizabeth National Park where you will enjoy game drive plus a boat trip on the Kazinga Channel. Transfer to Bwindi for the ultimate Gorilla experience. From Bwindi, you go to Lake Mburo before concluding in Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Lake Victoria View Guest House Budget guest house in or near EntebbeDinner Included
2-3Fort Murchison (Room) Mid-range lodge just outside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Budget guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
5-6Pumba Safari Cottages Budget cottage bordering Queen Elizabeth NP without fencesAll Meals Included
7Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
8Lake Bunyoniy Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
9Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
10End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.