Migration is safari that visit to the famous Serengeti National Park, with first optional night in Arusha City which is a major international diplomatic hub. Arusha City Located below Mount Meru on the eastern edge of the eastern branch of the Great Rift Valley, The city is close to the Serengeti National Park, the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Lake Manyara National Park, Olduvai Gorge, Tarangire National Park, and Arusha National Park on Mount Meru second highest mountain in Tanzania.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Planet Lodge Mid-range lodgeBreakfast & Lunch Included
2Sangaiwe Tented Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Tarangire NPAll Meals Included
3-4Serengeti Kati Kati Tented Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
5Bougainvillea Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Mama Savana Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Mama Savana Safaris.