Arrive and transfer to Murchison Falls where you expect boat trip to the base of the falls and game drive. Head to Kibale for chimp tracking and also explore the crater lakes. From Kibale, transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP. Enjoy the big game sighting plus launch trip along the Kazinga Channel. Proceed to Bwindi for the ultimate gorilla experience and go have relaxation in Lake Bunyonyi. Exit Bunyonyi for Lake Mburo NP and enjoy a park walk plus some game drive. Fly out from Entebbe Airport.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Cassia Lodge Mid-range hotel in or near KampalaDinner Included
2-3Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
4-6Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Budget guest house just outside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
7-8Parkview Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
9Enjojo Lodge (Cottage) Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
10Bakiga Lodge Budget lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
11Travellers Rest Hotel Mid-range hotel just outside Mgahinga Gorilla NPAll Meals Included
12-13Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
14Rwakobo Rock Mid-range lodge just outside Lake Mburo NPAll Meals Included
15End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.