Your safari will start from the hotel or the airport. You will drive off to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Expect chimp trekking in the impressive Kyambura Gorge plus boat trip on the Kazinga Channel. After exploring Queen, you will exit for Bwindi through the Isasha area for tree-climbing lions sighting. In Bwindi, you will enjoy the ultimate gorilla experience then transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for relaxation and sightseeing. Thereafter, you exit for Entebbe Airport.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
4Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.