Your safari will start from the hotel or the airport. You will drive off to Queen Elizabeth National Park. Expect chimp trekking in the impressive Kyambura Gorge plus boat trip on the Kazinga Channel. After exploring Queen, you will exit for Bwindi through the Isasha area for tree-climbing lions sighting. In Bwindi, you will enjoy the ultimate gorilla experience then transfer to Lake Bunyonyi for relaxation and sightseeing. Thereafter, you exit for Entebbe Airport.
This budget tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Pumba Safari Cottages Budget lodge in or near Kyambura (Queen Elizabeth NP)Day 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Broadbill Forest Camp Budget tented camp just outside Bwindi NPAll Meals Included
4Lake Bunyonyi Rock Resort Mid-range resort in or near Lake BunyonyiAll Meals Included
5End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.