This itinerary takes you straight to the most sought-after experience for travellers in Uganda, the rare and magical mountain gorillas. Along the way, the landscapes will give you an insight into the natural and cultural beauty of this part of East Africa and the view from your lodge is spectacular.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake MutandaAll Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.