Starting in Lusaka you will fly to South Luangwa National for 8 nights of some of the best wildlife anywhere in Africa. The three lodges you are visiting are in the heart of this incredible place and the chances of seeing Lion, Leopard, Wild Dog, Elephant and much more are high. With activities including game drives and walking safaris and accommodation that is luxurious but not over the top, this will be the trip of a lifetime.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-5Kafunta River Lodge Luxury lodge bordering South Luangwa NP without fencesAll Meals Included
6-7Three Rivers Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
8Island Bush Camp Luxury tented camp inside South Luangwa NPAll Meals Included
9End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kingfisher Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kingfisher Safaris.