This short trip is a great option for everybody who wants to go on a gorilla trek in a very cost- and time effective way. It also gives a little bit of a cultural experience with a community visit and an excursion to meet the Batwa tribe and it includes a beautiful waterfall walk too.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Karibu Entebbe Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeMeals at Own Expense
2-3Mahogany Springs Safari Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Bwindi Impenetrable NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.