This short trip is a great option for everybody who wants to go on a gorilla trek in a very cost- and time effective way. It also gives a little bit of a cultural experience with a community visit and an excursion to meet the Batwa tribe and it includes a beautiful waterfall walk too.
This luxury tour uses lodges and guest houses.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Karibu Entebbe Mid-range guest house in or near EntebbeMeals at Own Expense
2-3Mahogany Springs Safari Lodge Luxury lodge bordering Bwindi NP without fencesAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.