This tour will give you a chance to visit all of the famous national parks in the northern circuit of Tanzania at a good price and a good pace. In eleven days, you will visit Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater, and the famous Serengeti Plains. You will also have a chance to visit Zanzibar Island at the end of your safari. The tour will include all accommodation, meals, and transportation as per itinerary.
This mid-range tour uses lodges and tented camps.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodation and destinations of this tour.
Not for solo travelers
Solo travelers cannot book this private tour.
Minimum age of 12 years
The minimum for this tour is 12 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Green Mountain Hotel Budget hotel in or near ArushaAll Meals Included
2Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
3Serengeti Tortilis Camp Luxury tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
4Rhino Lodge Mid-range lodge on the crater rim of NgorongoroAll Meals Included
5Green Mountain Hotel Budget hotel in or near ArushaAll Meals Included
6-10Casa Del Mar Zanzibar Mid-range hotel in or near Zanzibar (Beach)Breakfast & Dinner Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Dusty Roads Adventures & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.