In your pursuit of lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and cape buffalo, travel through all five of the northern circuit's national parks: Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Arusha, Ngorongoro, and the world-famous Serengeti National Park - where you'll spend two unforgettable days and have the opportunity to witness your very own Serengeti sunrise. You'll also see enormous herds of wildebeest and zebra, the majestic giraffe, wallowing hippopotamus, lean cheetahs, opportunistic hyenas, playful monkeys.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Moivaro Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Arusha NPAll Meals Included
2Ol Mesera Tented Camp Budget tented camp outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
3Thorn Tree Camp Mid-range tented bush camp inside Central SerengetiAll Meals Included
4Eileen's Trees Inn Mid-range lodge in or near KaratuAll Meals Included
5Ol Mesera Tented Camp Budget tented camp outside Lake Manyara NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)All Meals Included
- This tour is offered by Shadows of Africa, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Shadows of Africa.