If you're pressed for time and the Serengeti is your priority, why not cut out the driving and fly directly to the world-famous National Park? A three-day fly-in safari lets you maximize your time on the Serenegeti, and also features a visit to the stunning Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Serengeti Acacia Migration Camp Luxury tented camp inside Serengeti NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Serengeti Acacia Migration Camp Luxury tented camp inside Serengeti NPAll Meals Included
3Farm of Dreams Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Ngorongoro HighlandsAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris .