If you're pressed for time and the Serengeti is your priority, why not cut out the driving and fly directly to the world-famous National Park? A three-day fly-in safari lets you maximize your time on the Serenegeti, and also features a visit to the stunning Ngorongoro Conservation Area.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Serengeti Acacia Camps Luxury tented camp inside Serengeti NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3Farm of Dreams Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside NgorongoroAll Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris , not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- Rates include a fixed budget for flights during this tour. Flights may cost more, depending on travel dates. If so, your quote will reflect this.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris .