This safari is a money and time saving possibility for those wishing only to track Gorillas. The Southern sector of Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is a reasonable distance of about 3 hours from Kigali airport. You will save yourself from the long drives of 8-12 hours from Kampala or Entebbe and take advantage of lower permit prices ($600 instead of 750 dollars) in Uganda and promotional permits (450 dollars).
This mid-range tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you and won't be shared with others.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request minor changes to the accommodations and destinations of this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 15 years
The minimum age for this tour is 15 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Flame Tree Village Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Kigali (Rwanda)Breakfast Included
2-3Mutanda Lake Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Lake Mutanda (Uganda)All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Gorilla Link Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.