Take a journey with us around the south western Cape, as we explore the diversity and majesty of one of the most unique areas in South Africa. From the world class city of Cape Town, we explore both the fynbos and Karoo regions, rich in a large variety of plants, small animals, and majestic scenery. We sample great cuisine, stay at great accommodation, have the chance to see many different species of wildlife and marine-life, and try out great activities.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pelagus House Mid-range guest house in or near HermanusLunch Included
2Garden Route Game Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Garden Route GR (Garden Route)All Meals Included
3St James at Knysna Luxury hotel in or near Knysna (Garden Route)Breakfast & Dinner Included
4Rietfontein Ostrich Palace Mid-range guest house in or near Oudtshoorn (Garden Route)Breakfast & Lunch Included
5Gamkapoort Dam Cottages Budget cottage in or near Route 62Breakfast & Dinner Included
6Gamkapoort Dam Cottages Budget cottage inside Gamkapoort DamAll Meals Included
7Lord Milner Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Great KarooBreakfast & Lunch Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Siya Phambile Expeditions, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Siya Phambile Expeditions.