11-Day Victoria Falls to Harare Accommodated Tour
$2,980 (USD) Switch currency
- Rates are per person and based on 2 people sharing 1 room
- Excluding international flights (from/to your home country)
The trip starts in Victoria Falls and pass through, Hwange, Matopos Park, Great Zimbabwe the eastern Highlands and then Harare. Zimbabwe has always evoked emotion and a sense of nostalgia. Its dramatic landscapes, inspiring wilderness, captivating people, intriguing cultures, sumptuous food and vibrant music provide the perfect setting for an unforgettable celebration.
Things To Consider
Large group tour*Max. 20 people
Can depart any dayThis tour can depart any day
Can't be customizedThis tour can't be customized
Not for solo travelersCan't be booked by solo travelers
Min. age ofSuitable for ages 5 and older
Tour Summary (See full day-by-day for more details)
- You'll go to Zimbabwe
- This tour starts in Victoria Falls (Zimbabwe) & ends in Harare (Zimbabwe) - Getting there & away
- You'll visit Victoria Falls(Highlight), Hwange NP, Matobo NP, Great Zimbabwe (Ruins), Nyanga NP, Harare (City) & Harare Airport
- Activities: game drives, nature hikes/walks & boat trip
- Game drives: open-sided 4x4 vehicle
- Getting around: minivan & bus
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for extra cost
Accommodation & Meals (If fully booked, a comparable accommodation will be suggested)
- Day 1-2:A' Zambezi River LodgeMid-range lodge located in or near Victoria FallsDay 1: Dinner includedDay 2: Breakfast & dinner included
- Day 3-4:Sable SandsMid-range lodge bordering Hwange NP without fences (All meals included)
- Day 5-6:Matobo Hills LodgeMid-range lodge located inside Matobo NP (All meals included)
- Day 7:Norma Jeans Lake View ResortMid-range lodge located in or near Great Zimbabwe (All meals included)
- Day 8-9:Troutbeck-Resort Inn ResortMid-range lodge located just outside Nyanga NPDay 8: All meals includedDay 9: Breakfast & dinner included
- Day 10:Cresta Lodge HarareMid-range lodge located in or near Harare (All meals included)
- Day 11:End of tour (no accommodation)Breakfast included
- This tour is offered by Africa Zim Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Zim Travel & Tours.