The trip starts in Victoria Falls and pass through, Hwange, Matopos Park, Great Zimbabwe the eastern Highlands and then Harare. Zimbabwe has always evoked emotion and a sense of nostalgia. Its dramatic landscapes, inspiring wilderness, captivating people, intriguing cultures, sumptuous food and vibrant music provide the perfect setting for an unforgettable celebration.
This mid-range tour uses lodges.
Large group tour
This tour will be shared with other interested travelers. Max 20 people per vehicle.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Not for single travelers
Single travelers cannot join this group tour and it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Minimum age of 3 years
The minimum for this tour is 3 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2A'Zambezi River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2: Breakfast & Dinner Included
3-4Sable Sands Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
5-6Matobo Hills Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Matobo NPAll Meals Included
7Norma Jeans Lake View Resort Mid-range lodge in or near Great ZimbabweAll Meals Included
8-9Troutbeck-Resort Inn Resort Mid-range lodge just outside Nyanga NPDay 8: All Meals Included
Day 9: Breakfast & Dinner Included
10Cresta Lodge Harare Mid-range lodge in or near HarareAll Meals Included
11End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Africa Zim Travel & Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Africa Zim Travel & Tours.