This safari will take you the Bwindi Impenetrable Forest. You are expected to arrive at least a night before the safari day or have an early morning landing. Thereafter you will transfer to Bwindi for the gorilla experience plus an optional community tour. After the gorilla encounter, you will transfer back for your flight out.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Broadbill Forest Camp Mid-range tented camp inside Bwindi Impenetrable NPDay 1: Lunch & Dinner Included
Day 2: All Meals Included
3End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.