A 6 day safari, which starts and ends in Kigali. The tour takes visits to Nyungwe, in South West of Rwanda, Visit some cultural sites en route – the Museum in Butare and the palace at Nyanza. Visit Parc National des Volcans in the north of Rwanda where about 300 mountain gorillas live. You can track gorillas, climb the Visoke volcano, track the golden monkeys or visit the Karisoke Research Centre, which Dian Fossey the famous primatologist set up, or visit local villages.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Nyungwe Top Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel bordering Nyungwe Forest NP without fencesAll Meals Included
2Nyungwe Top Hill Hotel Mid-range hotel inside Nyungwe Forest NPAll Meals Included
3-5Muhabura Mid-range hotel just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Rwindi Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Rwindi Safaris.