Begin your tour at the World Heritage Site, the Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe’s prime tourist attraction, and the gateway to the country. Proceed to Hwange National, the largest park in Zimbabwe occupying roughly 14 650 square kilometers. After your wildlife adventure in Hwange take your charter flight to one of Zimbabwe’s world heritage sites, Mana Pools. The 2000km² park is known for its untapped canoeing trips and close encounters to elephants, buffaloes, hippos, lions and wild animals.
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can depart any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2A'Zambezi River Lodge Mid-range lodge in or near Victoria FallsBreakfast & Dinner Included
3Khulu Ivory Lodge Luxury+ lodge just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
4Khulu Ivory Lodge Luxury lodge just outside Hwange NPAll Meals Included
5-6Kanga Camp Luxury tented camp inside Mana Pools NPAll Meals Included
7End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Falcon Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Falcon Safaris.