Your safari begins in Durban where you will be picked-up by your guide and embark on a 3-hour guided transfer where you can ask questions about Durban, the people, the area and more. Your guide will uncover the history of the area and how each population group came to be here. Once at Hluhluwe Imfolozi Game Reserve (the oldest game reserve in Africa), established in 1895 you begin your safari. We will search for not only the Big 5 but other amazing animals!
Things to Consider
Small group tour
Can start any day
Cannot be customized
Min age of
- This group tour will be shared with other interested travelers.
- There will be a max of 5 passengers per vehicle on this small group tour.
- Single travelers can join this group tour, but it requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
Activities & Transportation
- This tour is offered by Tim Brown Tours, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- This group tour requires a minimum of 2 people to run.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Tim Brown Tours.