This safari takes you to the Murchison Falls NP. The highlights of this park include; the roaring rapids of the Murchison, the rolling plains of Uganda’s largest National Park and big 5 sighting. You will thereafter transfer to Kibale - the primate capital. Expect to encounter human's closest wild relation - the chimps firsthand. You will be fascinated by these awesome apes. Next, transfer to Queen Elizabeth NP. Expect launch trip along the Kazinga Channel and game drive. Exit queen for Entebbe.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPLunch & Dinner Included
2Pakuba Safari Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Murchison Falls NPAll Meals Included
3Chimpanzee Forest Guesthouse Mid-range guest house inside Kibale NPAll Meals Included
4-5Baboon Safari Resort Mid-range resort inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Home To Africa Tours and Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.