This gorilla and chimpanzee Safari takes you to the Impenetrable forest of Bwindi and also a UNESCO heritage site for gorilla trekking, Queen Elizabeth national park for both wildlife viewing and chimpanzee trekking, you will also enjoy scenery viewing as you travel.
Things to Consider
Can depart any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1Airport Guest House Mid-range guest house in or near Entebbe AirportAll Meals Included
2-3Rushaga Gorilla Camp Mid-range lodge just outside Bwindi Impenetrable NPAll Meals Included
4-5The Bush Lodge (Banda) Mid-range lodge inside Queen Elizabeth NPAll Meals Included
6End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast & Lunch Included
- This tour is offered by Kajie Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.