This is a great option for anyone looking for an super value-for-money safari, away from the crowds. Nambiti Private Game Reserve, a conservancy offering 20,000 acres of pristine, malaria-free bushveld. The reserve is home to the Big Five, as well as cheetah, hippo and over 30 species of plains game. The elevation and river create an extensive variety of trees, flowers, aloes and over 289 bird species. There is a are many rarer animals such as Oryx, Red Hartebeest, Black and Blue Wildebeest.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Suitable for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-3Springbok Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Nambiti GRDay 1: Dinner Included
Day 2-3: All Meals Included
4End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Indigo Safaris, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Indigo Safaris.