This incredible 7-day adventure in Rwanda offers the opportunity for once-in-a-lifetime wildlife encounters. You’ll track chimpanzees and spot monkeys, baboons and other wildlife in Nyungwe National Park. Trekking deep into the forests of Parc National des Volcans, you’ll search for endangered mountain gorillas with expert local rangers. You’ll also have an opportunity to explore Kigali and its colourful markets, cross Nyungwe’s Canopy Walkway and kayak on Lake Kivu.
Things to Consider
Can start any day
Can be customized
Not for solo travelers
Min age of
* Only transfers and game drives at private camps are shared with others
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Hotel Des Mille Collines Luxury hotel in or near KigaliMeals at Own Expense
3-4Nyungwe House Mid-range resort just outside Nyungwe Forest NPDay 3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 4: All Meals Included
5Lake Kivu Serena Hotel Mid-range hotel in or near Lake KivuBreakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge inside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.