This incredible 7-day adventure in Rwanda offers the opportunity for once-in-a-lifetime wildlife encounters. You’ll track chimpanzees and spot monkeys, baboons and other wildlife in Nyungwe National Park. Trekking deep into the forests of Parc National des Volcans, you’ll search for endangered mountain gorillas with expert local rangers. You’ll also have an opportunity to explore Kigali and its colourful markets, cross Nyungwe’s Canopy Walkway and kayak on Lake Kivu.
This luxury tour uses lodges and hotels.
This tour will be run exclusively for you. Transfers and game drives at private camps will be shared.
Can start any day
If availability permits, this tour can start on any day.
Can be customized
You can request changes to this tour.
Suitable for solo travelers
Solo travelers can book this private tour.
Minimum age of 16 years
The minimum age for this tour is 16 years.
Activities & Transportation
Accommodation & Meals
Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour can be arranged for an extra cost
1-2Hotel Des Mille Collines Luxury hotel in or near KigaliMeals at Own Expense
3-4Nyungwe House Luxury+ lodge bordering Nyungwe Forest NP without fencesDay 3: Breakfast & Dinner Included
Day 4: All Meals Included
5Lake Kivu Serena Hotel Luxury hotel in or near RubavuBreakfast & Dinner Included
6-7Mountain Gorilla View Lodge Mid-range lodge just outside Volcanoes NPAll Meals Included
8End of tour (No accommodation)Breakfast Included
- This tour is offered by Wayfairer Travel, not SafariBookings.
- This operator reserves the right to change rates advertised on SafariBookings.
- If you request changes to this tour, the advertised rate will likely change.
- If an accommodation is fully booked, the operator will suggest a comparable alternative.
- The exact order, content and rate of this tour is subject to availability.
- Gorilla tracking permits are subject to availability.
- This tour is subject to the terms & conditions of Wayfairer Travel.